Our team at North Carolina Values Coalition has been working hard on a special project called the Carolina Values Summit equipping you to resist growing attacks on religious freedom. We are honored to announce that Pastor Andrew Brunson, the American missionary pastor who was arrested and held captive for over two years in a Turkish prison, will return to his native state of North Carolina to share his story and deliver the keynote address.
This Christian leadership event is for Pastors, Christian Leaders, and Executive Directors of our state’s faith-based nonprofits, schools, and ministries. Watch the ground-breaking event and impressive lineup of speakers here.
- Dr. Andrew Brunson: While serving as a missionary pastor, Brunson was falsely accused and imprisoned for his faith in Turkey for over two years.
- Dr. Kelvin Cochran: His 34-year career as a firefighter and Atlanta Fire Chief was extinguished for writing a devotional book for his men’s Bible study.
- Dr. Carol Swain: Political Commentator and former Vanderbilt University Law Professor who was taken out by the cancel culture for expressing her Biblical views on Islam and Marxism.
- Ryan Tucker: Senior Counsel and Director of the Center for Christian Ministries with Alliance Defending Freedom is overseeing litigation efforts to maintain and defend religious freedom in America.
- Lt. Gov. Dan Forest: The current Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina reminds attendees it is important to protect our Carolina Values.
- Roger Severino: The current Director of the Office for Civil Rights at the United States Department of Health and Human Services is on a mission to protect religious liberty.
Dr. Leon Threatt: A former Marine and police officer, Pastor Threatt currently serves as Senior Pastor at Christian Faith Center Charlotte.