The North Carolina Values Coalition presents a special project called the Carolina Values Summit to equip you to resist growing attacks on religious freedom. We are honored to announce that Lt. Gov. Dan Forest will be joining us as a speaker. The current Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina reminds attendees it is important to protect our Carolina Values.
This Christian leadership event is for Pastors, Christian Leaders, and Executive Directors of our state’s faith-based nonprofits, schools, and ministries.
Dan Forest, the current Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina.
- Before serving in office, Dan was a senior partner at an architectural firm in Charlotte.
- Graduate of UNC-Charlotte
- Dan & Alice Forest have homeschooled their four children.
- Son of former Charlotte Mayor and US Congresswoman Sue Myrick
- Has served in the role of Lt Governor since 2012 and is currently running for Governor in 2020.
- In 2018, Dan Forest was appointed as the Chairman of the Republican Lieutenant Governors Association.
- Forest was also a leading supporter of proposals to adopt a state Religious Freedom Restoration act to help protect religious freedoms of small businesses and houses of worship.